Standards / Verticals
Horizontals / Ledger Transom
Horizontals / Handrail
Adjustable Hollow Base Jack
Adjustable Swivel Jack
Diagonal Brace / Bay Brace
Adjustable Caster Adapter
Stair Stringer RH & LH Ledger Head Fixed
MACH PLUS STANDARD :
- Reduction in wall thickness from 3.2 to 2.5 means up to 22 % less weight.
- Using higher strength steel of 420mpa yield strength for vertical tube.
- Integrated spigot with less play at joint for better transmission of forces.
- Higher strength Rosette with lesser thickness.
- No. of Rosette’s per vertical has been reduced by increasing the distance from 0.5m to 1.0m.
- When 0.5m height is required for handrail application, customer can use ROSETTE CLAMPS to fit the ledgers.
MACH PLUS LEDGER TRANSOM :
- Mach Plus ledger tube cross section is made of Rectangular shape to get more load bearing capacity in lighter section.
- New wedge-head design with sheet metal type for safe function for safer scaffolding erection from secured level.